2 cups almond flour
3 small ripe bananas (+1 for decoration)
1 cup RISO SCOTTI almond unsweetened
1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 cup walnuts
3 tsp. honey
2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- We pass the nuts through the blender so that they become like powder.
- Smash the bananas in a bowl with the fork.
- Add the eggs, RISO SCOTTI almond unsweetened and honey and beat well.
- Add the almond flour, the baking powder and mix well.
- Finally, add the walnuts and cinnamon and homogenize the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to an elongated baking form in which you have either used baking paper or spread some type oil (eg coconut oil).
- If you want, cut a banana into slices and place it on our mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or if you dip a knife in it, it should come out dry.
Need more info? Send us a message here!