We present to you a delicious Brownies with Walnuts recipe!
• 1 ⅔ cups flour for all uses
• 7 teaspoons of cocoa
• 2 ½ teaspoons of baking powder
• 1 sachet of vanilla
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1 ⅓ cups sugar
• 1 ½ cups rice cocoa beverage
• 2 tablespoons of oil (corn oil, sunflower oil)
• ¾ cups Walnuts coarsely ground
• ½ cups chocolate cake 72% chopped (Pergale Dark 72%) For Coating:
• 1 cups vegetal whipping cream (Halta Whipping)
• ½ cups oat drink (Riso Scotti Oat Drink).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Sift the flour, cocoa and baking powder and pour them into the mixer. Stir and add vanilla, salt, sugar and the rice beverage. Beat at moderate speed until the mixture is homogenized and pour the oil in a little bit at a time. Stop the mixer and add the nuts and chocolate. Stir with a spatula to incorporate it into the cake. Keep 5 tablespoons of the mixture in a bowl. Grease a 20 x 20 cm square baking pan and pour the cake into the pan. Beat the vegetal cream with the oat drink until it is soft. Put the cream over the cake and spread randomly the mixture you have kept. With a fork or wooden skewer, make circular movements to get some of the white mixture into the brown mixture. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, no longer. Once you remove it from the oven, cover it with aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out. Allow some time to cool and serve.