LONDOU TRADING LTD, with Headquarters in Larnaca, exclusive agents and Distributors of well-known FMCG, is looking for a passionate and exceptional Digital Creative Content Writer to fulfill a job vacancy in the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Communications & Mass Media, journalism, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Good knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Create and manage strong written content for the company’s websites, Blog, newsletters, social media and other content types.
- Creation of content for the company’s Advertising campaigns in social media, magazines, leaflets, T.V, Radio, etc.
- Creation of press releases and other documentation related to various brands and company News, Events, Announcements, etc.
- Update websites and social media pages content as needed.
- Write, edit, design and execute the company newsletter on a regular basis.
- Building a following for the brand on social media with creative work.
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications, experience and personality.
All applications should be forwarded by September 30th, 2023 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting it through our website www.londou.com
After collecting and evaluating the CVs we will contact candidates who meet the requirements of the position to set up a meeting for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.