LONDOU TRADING LTD with Headquarters in LARNACA exclusive agents and Distributors of well-known FMCG is looking for a dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to fulfill a job vacancy in the company.
The candidate must have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team and other associates to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in digital marketing focused role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience in multiple social media platforms.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong analytical, organisation skills and high attention to detail.
- Experience managing a team: strong team-orientation and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- To Design the strategy to promote content across social media and digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns for the various company brands, including SEO/SEM, PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Support online and social media advertising, email marketing and blogs.
- Track trends and analyze performance to maximize impact of content and social media properties.
- Design, implement and maintain adequate reporting to monitor the company’s operations and performance.
- Oversee and contribute to all aspects of content creation, writing and production.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the various company’s social media channels and website.
- Updating and maintaining the company web site and social media pages.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications, experience and personality.
All applications should be forwarded by October 22nd 2021 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting it through our website www.londou.com
After collecting and evaluating the CVs we will contact candidates who meet the requirements of the position to set up a meeting for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence