LONDOU TRADING LTD
a well-known established importer and distributor of leading FMCG is looking for an experienced, dynamic, ambitious and highly motivated National Sales Manager
to fulfill a job vacancy in the company’s Headquarters in LARNACA.
The ideal candidate will be aiming to increase the company’s sales volume through utilizing all resources available provided by a well-trained sales team.
The successful applicant will be required to:
Personal Skills & Qualifications:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual company sales forecasts.
- Develop and improve the existing customers.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Constantly coach and support the sales team.
- Follow up and coordinate the successful execution of the marketing activities related to the team.
- Ensure that the sales team implements and follows the company’s processes and procedures.
- Prepare meetings with the team, analyze daily results, sets up daily targets and solve any problems arising from the market.
- Visits the major customers on a regular basis.
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or other related subjects.
- Previous working experience of at least 5 years in the field of FMCG.
- Computer literate with fluency in using Office, sales, business and statistical programs.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of managing a high-performance sales team.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications, experience and personality.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and should be forwarded by May 31st 2020
, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by submitting it through our website www.londou.com