LONDOU TRADING LTD with Headquarters in Larnaca exclusive agents and Distributors of well-known FMCG is looking for a dynamic, and highly motivated Graphic Designer to fulfill a job vacancy in the company.
The Graphic Designer will be a part of the marketing team and will be producing promotional content in digital and print formats.
- BS/MS degree in graphic design, graphic communications or a related field.
- 3+ years’ proven work experience in graphic designing focused role.
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and content marketing practices.
- Experience in multiple social media platforms.
- Up to date with the latest design trends, technology practices and techniques.
- Highly creative, Imagination, Initiative, Patience and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills.
- Must be able to work equally well independently and in team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting all projects commitments.
- Work on a variety of digital marketing projects and campaigns.
- Designing and producing a variety of graphic and multimedia content for website and social media use (Facebook & Instagram posts, stories, Animation videos, GIFS, etc).
- Assisting in the development of existing and new visual materials.
- Support online and social media advertising, email marketing and blogs.
- Collaborating with the entire team and being able to convert all ideas and concepts into fully attractive social media designs.
- Updating and maintaining the company web site and social media pages. (Knowledge of WordPress will be considered a plus).
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications, experience and personality.
All applications should be forwarded by July 23, 2021 to the following email address: email@example.com or by submitting it through our website www.londou.com
After collecting and evaluating the CVs we will contact candidates who meet the requirements of the position to set up a meeting for an interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence